South Sydney Community Directory
Be the first to advertise in South Sydney Community Directory!
We are developing south.sydney.nsw.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in South Sydney for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the community in South Sydney?
South Sydney Community
South Sydney is an extremely diverse community with a range of community groups and organisations that provide invaluable services to the local community. These organisations are an integral part of the vibrant and supportive network that exists throughout the region.
The community groups and organisations in South Sydney offer a broad range of benefits to the people who live and work in the area. These organisations provide social support, advocacy, education and training, health and wellness programs, community development and empowerment, and much more.
There are many community organisations and groups in South Sydney that provide valuable support to the local community. Here are some of the best community groups in the region:
1. South Sydney Community Aid - South Sydney Community Aid is a community organisation that provides a range of services and programs to the local community. These programs include Home Care, Community Care, Seniors Online, and Tutoring. This organisation aims to provide support and assistance to the people who are most vulnerable in the community.
Address: 157-159 Beamish St, Campsie, NSW 2194
Phone: (02) 9789 3744
2. South Sydney Youth Services - South Sydney Youth Services is a youth welfare service that provides support and assistance to young people between the ages of 12 and 24 years. The organisation offers a range of programs, including youth outreach, case management, and family support, to young people and their families.
Address: 268 Cleveland St, Redfern NSW 2016
Phone: (02) 9698 9569
3. South Sydney Early Intervention Service - South Sydney Early Intervention Service is a non-profit organisation that provides early intervention and prevention services to families with children aged 0-8 years. The organisation offers a range of services, including family support, child development assessments, and school readiness programs, to families in the local community.
Address: 85-87 Meeks Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204
Phone: (02) 9560 9300
4. South Sydney Women's Centre - South Sydney Women's Centre is a community-based organisation that provides support, information, and referral services to women and children who have experienced domestic and family violence. The organisation offers a range of services, including case management, counselling, legal assistance, and support groups, to women and children who are impacted by family violence.
Address: Level 1, 158 Princes Hwy, St Peters NSW 2044
Phone: (02) 9557 4000
5. South Sydney Neighbourhood Nursing Service - South Sydney Neighbourhood Nursing Service is a community-based nursing service that provides in-home nursing care and support to people in the local community. The organisation offers a range of services, including wound care, medication management, and chronic disease management, to people who are unable to access these services in a hospital or clinic setting.
Address: 100 Broadway, Chippendale NSW 2008
Phone: (02) 9569 2455
6. South Sydney PCYC - South Sydney PCYC is a community-based organisation that provides recreational activities, sports programs, and youth development programs to young people in the local community. The organisation offers a range of programs, including boxing, martial arts, gymnastics, and dance, to encourage and support young people to develop positive attitudes and behaviours.
Address: 638 Elizabeth St, Redfern NSW 2016
Phone: (02) 9319 4006
7. South Sydney Community Transport - South Sydney Community Transport is a not-for-profit organisation that provides transport services to the elderly, people with disabilities, and other people who are disadvantaged in the local community. The organisation offers a range of services, including transport to medical appointments, social events, and other essential appointments, to help people maintain their independence and access important services.
Address: 252 Unwins Bridge Rd, St Peters NSW 2044
Phone: (02) 9559 9101
these organisations have done an excellent job in providing services, support and assistance to the people of South Sydney. With an emphasis on community development, these organisations have played a vital role in improving the wellbeing of the residents in South Sydney. From community aid to community transport, there is always someone there to listen, help, and deliver on solutions that work.
South Sydney Community Articles